一、工作原理及应用范围介绍 Introduction of Working Principle and Scope of Application
The equipment has a cylindrical structure. Drawn by the fan, natural air runs through the purifying tank and the heater, forms high speed airflows in the small holes of material bed plate and makes the material in the boiling state, so that the water in the material can be evaporated quickly when the gas and the solids contact with a large area. The drying purpose is achieved in this way.
The high efficiency boiling drier is a novel high efficiency drying equipment suitable for the fluidized drying for 0.1-6mm granular and powder-like material. It is applicable in such industries as chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, food, grains and minerals, and also suitable for material cooling and humidification operation. This unit adopts batch drying production, e.g.:
l Granules for tablets, capsules and dissolved medicines in the pharmaceutical industry;
l Drying of wet granules and powdery material in such industries as food, fodder and chemical engineering.
l Screw extrusion granules, swing granules and high-speed mixed granules.
l Large granules, small and viscous block granular materials.
l Material whose volume may change in the drying, e.g., Amorphophallus konjac and polyacrylamide
1. Material containers are tightly held by gas cylinders and sealed with “O" rings. The operation of closed negative pressure can prevent material from damaging.
2. Its top is provided with nonwoven filter bag and automatic bag shaking equipment for gas cylinder. It is easy to operate and clean and is an ideal equipment complying with “GMP" requirements.
3. It has a high drying speed and uniform temperature. Each batch takes 20-30 min to dry.
4. Its hopper has a stirring setting to avoid wet material clotting and forming channeling.
5. Overturning discharge is adopted. Or an automatic material inlet and outlet system can be designed according to the requirements.
6. The fluidized bed is a circular structure to avoid dead angle.
三、工艺流程图Process flow diagram
Technical parameters (the values in the table below are for reference in type selection only)