一、工作原理及应用范围介绍 Introduction of Working Principle and Scope of Application
The materials to be dried shall be conveyed to the charge end of rotary drum drier via the feeder. The materials shall be charged from the relatively high end, and the heat carrier can enter from the relatively low end to present a counter-current heat exchange form together with the materials; it also can be designed as heat carrier and materials entering into the drum in cocurrent flow. The drier drum rotates, the materials move to the relatively low end under the action of gravity, the wet materials conduct heat and mass transfer with heat air in the process of moving forward in the drum, thus to reach the purpose of drying, and the materials that have been dried will be delivered from the discharge end. The drum is installed with various types of shovelling plates (according to different characteristics of materials, types and structures of shovelling plates are different), which shovels and sprays the materials to form a materials curtain to increase the contact surface between the materials and the airflow to improve the drying rate and promote the materials moving ahead. The end gas catches the materials carried by air via a cyclone separator. If it is necessary to further reduce the dust content of end gas, a bag filter can be set up or dust shall discharged after dust is removed with a wet dust collector.
Rotary drum drier is a kind of drying unit for continuous processing of materials in large batches, which is widely used for drying for various granular materials. Now it has been developed for drying of solution and paste materials. With reliable operation, large operation flexibility, strong adaptability, large processing ability, and strong adaptability to various materials, now it is widely used in various industries, for example:
1. Chemical, miner and metallurgical industries: ore, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, kieselguhr and kaolin.
2. Agricultural, feed, fertilizer industries: straw, pasture, leaves, fish meal, corn sauce, starch residue, vinasse, herb residue, lees, medical, pomace, soy sauce residue, bagasse, peat, organic compound fertilizer, sludge, waste of aquatic products, waste of food factory, waste of the abattoir, organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer ammonium sulphate.
3. Drying of powdery and granular materials with special requirements.
4. Various crystalline solids, light calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite, inorganic mud, argil, lime slurry, ore slurry, phosphor slag and aluminum plant red mud.
5. Materials requiring low temperature drying and continuous drying in large batch.
2.结构简单，操作方便 , 清扫容易。
1. With large processing capacity, less fuel consumption and low drying cost, the drier is a drying unit for continuously drying in large batch.
2. It is of simple structure, convenient for operation and easy to clean.
3. It has less troubles and low equipment maintenance costs.
4. It has wide scope of application , and it can be used for dehydration and drying of granular materials and various materials with relatively good liquidity.
5. With large operation flexibility, strong expandable ability and strong capacity adaptability, it is not necessary to replace the drying unit even if the output increases slightly.
三、工艺流程图 Process flow diagram
Technical parameters (the values in the table below are for reference in type selection only)