Introduction of Working Principle and Scope of Application
The major and auxiliary materials for pelleting are added in the stirred vessel of this equipment as per proper proportion and formula; the powder materials and binder are fully mixed at the bottom of cylindrical vessel by mixing blade at high speed to form the wet non-rigidmaterial, and then cut into even wet granule by high-speed crushing blade set on the side, thus to realize the pelleting purpose. This equipment may be provided with vacuum drying and auxiliary system to produce the finished product in one step.
The equipment is particularly applicable to the pelleting of light fine materials. The finer fine materials may result in high sphericility and good pelletization quality after the pelleting. In general, the particle size of material is proper to be less than 200 meshes. This equipment is mainly applied in the pharmaceutical product, food and feed, ceramic product, plastic, rubber, tire, polymer and resin, biochemical product, chemicals and fertilizer, perfume, pigment and dye, vegetables and plant extracts, aromatic substance, and food products.
1. The dynamic pelleting produces near-sphericalgranule and good mobility.
2. Only 2min and 1-4min are required for each dry mixing and pelleting respectively, resulting in high efficiency.
3. The mixing, wetting and pelleting are completed in one sealed container with little dust discharged, realizing the dry mixing-wet mixing-pelleting in one step with reduced process steps, and complying with GMP codes.
4. It is also featured by simple operation, easy to clean and adjustable mixing speed (as required).
5. The PLCprogrammable control is adopted to realize the inligent and information operation.
Technical parameters (the values in the table below are for reference in type selection only)