一、工作原理及应用范围介绍 Introduction of Working Principle and Scope of Application
The powder materials will be added in the main flaking unit by vibratory feed unit after being quantified by horizontal spiral feeder to maintain the constant material level in the main flaking unit, then pre-compressed by the vertical spiral cone in the main flaking unit, and conveyed to thearc groove of two compression rollers. The surface is provided with the half-oblatearc groove or diamond groove with same shape; two compression rollers rotate at reverse directions at constant speed under the engaging transmission action of one pair of gears to add the materials conveyed by the spiral cone in the groove and form the momentforce compression; the pressure of materials formed through compression is gradually decreased, and the formed materials fall off from the groove and enter in the crushing and granulating system under the elastic force and gravity actions, and then screened and graded as required by customer, finally obtaining the conformed even granule products. The screened powder material will return to the vibrating feeder for cycle utilization.
The equipment is mainly applicable to capsule filling particle, pigment, detergent, catalyst, strontium carbonate, fertilizer, white carbon black, inorganic salts, chlorinated isocyanuric acids, calcium hypochlorite, pesticide, oxides and recycled industrial dust materials, such as dust of iron foundry, lead, zinc, aluminum dust, converter dust, filtering dust and grinding dust.
1. The raw powder materials can be processed to even granules of 0.5-5mm without any additive, thus to improve the bulk density of materials.
2. The process flow is simple and short, and low in energy consumption with smallauxiliary equipment and personnel allocation demands.
3. The dry powder materials are pelletized directly without subsequent drying process.
4. The particle strength is high, and the bulk specific weight is significantly improved than other pelleting method.
5. It has large operating flexibility and wide applicable scope, and the particle strength may be adjusted through hydraulic pressure.
6. The sealed loop operation of system can realize the continuous production.
Technical parameters (the values in the table below are for reference in type selection only)